Genre: RPG, Isometric
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Publication type: RePack
Interface language: Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish
Voice language: English
Tablet: not required
✔ Operating system: Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1
✔ Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz/AMD Phenom II X 3 B73 filter
✔ Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
✔ Memory (RAM): 4 Gb
✔ The sound device: sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0 c
✔ Hard disk space: 18.5 Gb
Pillars of Eternity-RPG with an isometric view, which develops into a fantasy world. The draft presented to the tactical combat system that allows at any moment to stop and give orders to the hero and his companions. Map of the world contains many unique locations and additional zones with a variety of quests. Dialogue system taken with emphasis on freedom of choice, and each spoken word can change the destiny of a hero and even an entire virtual world. The player assumes the role of a hero who has witnessed some incredible supernatural events, with horrible consequences which he would face throughout the game. Traveling the world, the main character will have to figure out what caused this cataclysm, as well as find a way to rid the world of its consequences.
-Race. You have a choice of six races: human, Elf, dwarf, Aumaua, Godlike and Orian. This choice together with character settings will leave satisfied even the most captious fan of role-playing games, whether he will play on behalf of Hardy Dwarf, giant Aumaua, or Like an extraterrestrial.
-Classes. You will have a choice of 11 classes, as you are already familiar and completely new: jump in frenzied bouts as the barbarian, jot down numerous spells in the Grimoire Magician, use Paladin ability to reunify your team or call the memories of lost souls as a singer.
-Location. In the world of Eternity Brighton: majestic waterfalls, shrouded in mist, rivers and lakes, weather effects (fog, rain and Thunder) and the alternation of night and day. While completing quests is the Foundation Pillars of Eternity, the study of cities, dungeons and wild places of the world-is already in itself becomes an adventure.
"Do not cut | Not recoded
» Installed DLC:
-Pre-order Item and Pet
-Royal Edition Content
-Champion Edition Upgrade Pack
-Backer Pet, Backer of Item and Achievement
-Item Backer and Achievement
-Pillars of Eternity The White March Part I
» Patched to version: PX1, 2.01.0721
» Change language in settings menu games
» Installation time 10 minutes
"Repack by xatab
Features of the patch:
From Adam Brennecke:
This patch fixes many minor issues that came up before and after launch of The White March - Part I. We have also done optimizations to save/loads and area transitions performance. Please provide feedback if you notice a difference.
As always, there are many more fixes than listed.
• Party members will now default to AI: On and Instruction Set: None.
• Many optimizations to save/load and area transitions performance. Some users are reporting a 20% decrease in load times.
• Blurry text in UI has been fixed.
• Problems with the stash not properly containing items that have been looted is now fixed.
• Dragon Leap should now break engagement properly.
• Coordinated Positioning range increased from 2m to 2.5m.
• Fixed stacking issue with Weapon Specialization and Weapon Mastery and both can now be applied to the same attack.
• Based on player's feedback we made tweaks to improve AI packages for Monks, Druids, and Ciphers.
• Instruction sets for Druids, Wizards, and Priests will now use lower level spells at higher frequencies.
• Ciphers will not use Whispers of Treason on single enemies.
• Many small fixes to spell and ability tooltips and deions.
• Stormcaller's 1st requirement lowered to 250 shock damage. 2nd requirement lowered to 5 druids defeated.
• Greenstone Staff 1st requirement lowered to 125 damage vs. beetles. 2nd requirement lowered to 5 blights defeated.
• St. Ydwen's 1st requirement lowered to 200 damage vs. spirits. 2nd requirement lowered to 10 vessels defeated.
• Item mod Draining will be restored properly after a save/load.
• Added the White Forge crafting icon.
• A Lovely Drop quest is not failed if Haeferic dies after the party obtains the antidote ingredients.
• Haeferic now reacts properly after imprisoning Ailef.
• Lurgold is properly removed from the Fishery after the fight with Grynde during the day.
• The dexterity check in the conversation with Sweynur will only show up if the player has a blade.
• Added missing ambient audio to Durgan's Battery dungeon.
• Updated many creatures' bestiary entries with correct abilities.
• Ogre Battery Cannoneers now use Rogue abilities instead of Ranger abilities.
• Added Concelhaut's Draining Missiles to Ironclapsed Grimoire.
• Druid-Wolf Suldrun now scales for high level content mode.
• Fixed issue with Fog of War behaving incorrectly in some scenes (Aufra's house) if a player used an older save game.
• Several improvements and tweaks to area background art, including Cragholdt.
• Solo Achievement is disabled correctly if Zahua or The Devil of Caroc is added to the party.
• Fixed Kana's conversation when he is in the White March areas.
Torrent Free Download Here