- Capture the full range of light. Create amazing images from challenging high-contrast scenes. New HDR Merge lets you combine multiple photos taken with different exposure settings into a single high dynamic range image.
Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. Using HDR Merge, you can easily combine multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single high dynamic range image.
Capture superwide fields of view and amazing detail. Photomerge technology lets you stitch together multiple images, including raw files, to create seamless panoramas.
Import and perfect your photos faster than ever. Lightroom takes advantage of compatible graphics processors to boost its overall speed, especially when you’re enhancing images in the Develop module.
Quickly find images of family and friends, even without metadata tags. Select a face in one photo, and Lightroom searches for that person in all your other images. Categorize and group your photos based on faces.
Create beautiful, polished slide shows using still images, video and music along with professional effects like pan and zoom.
Showcase your work in more elegant, engaging and interactive web galleries. New HTML5-compatible gallery templates work with the widest range of desktop and mobile browsers.
Precisely control which parts of your image are affected by the Graduated or Radial filters. Now you can use a brush to edit the filter’s mask, adding or subtracting filter effects wherever you want.
Publish web galleries with Lightroom. Get feedback on your photos, start discussions and more — all from Lightroom on your mobile device or desktop.
Lightroom is now on Android devices. And just like on iPad and iPhone, all your edits sync back to your computer.
Pull images from Lightroom into Adobe Voice and Slate on your iPad or iPhone to craft visual stories and animated videos.
On your iPad or iPhone, you can quickly copy adjustments from one photo and paste them onto another for ultra-fast processing.
Use the new Presentation mode on your iPad or iPhone to show off photos without accidentally adjusting or editing them.
The Segmented view on your iPad or iPhone helps you find favorite photos faster than ever.
A redesigned cropping experience on iPad and iPhone lets you quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten your photos.
- Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space
- DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® retail boxed version
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
Product page and release notes page haven't been yet updated
Torrent Free Download Here