— Join the Creative Flow. ArchiCAD 18 offers a streamlined workflow solution, keeping architects in the state of the creative design flow with as little disruption as possible.
The integration of CineRender, MAXON’s world-class CINEMA 4D rendering engine into ArchiCAD 18, brings high quality, photo-realistic rendering images closer to a much wider range of designers.
provides new, fully integrated Revision Management workflows and streamlined PDF support to greatly improve design data exchange and change management with clients, consultants and the authorities.
continues to support OPEN BIM workflows and introduces the first architectural BIM application with full BIM Collaboration Format support.
offers industry-first, real-time BIM collaboration regardless of the size, location or distribution of the collaborating team.
unveils substantial enhancements to its existing workflows proving that listening to customers is of primary importance when assigning development resources at GRAPHISOFT.
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit version)
- Windows 8 (64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (64-bit version)
- Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- RAM: 8 GB or more is recommended, for complex, detailed models 16 GB or more may be required
- Hard disk space: 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Graphics card: Dedicated OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities. You can find a list of recommended graphics cards at: http://www.graphisoft.com/videocards
- Display: A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
- Graphics card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card
- Display: A resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
Torrent Free Download Here