Recuva is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses! Recuva is a new file recovery tool that will unerase files that you have mistakenly deleted from your computer. It’s fast, small and will run from a USB drive. It also supports most digital cameras card formats, so you can restore those images you accidentally deleted! Turn off any applications you don’t need, if you are trying to recover files from a media card, stop using that card immediately.
Ideally install Recuva before you need it, as just browsing the internet and downloading the installer creates a huge number of temporary files and any one of them could over write the file you are trying to recover. When you need it, just Scan the drive the file was on.
OS: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Added Ext2 and Ext3 file system support.
- Added recovery from volumes without GUID.
- Improved SSD detection and support.
- Improved Secure Overwrite on Windows XP.
- Optimized FAT32 volume deep scan algorithm.
- Improved partition detection on VHD images. (Recuva Professional only).
- Improved Show drives options.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Torrent Free Download Here